I read a lot. For many years that has been a direct result of me being in school. The good thing is that I enjoy it. I still read a lot when I'm not in school as well. I just love a good book. Sometimes, I even like textbooks (but don't tell anyone because that's SUPER nerdy). I like getting caught up in ideas and stories.
For a superior reading experience, on really needs a good reading chair. As I moved from crappy apartment to crappy apartment around Provo, I noticed that in every place I lived I tended to have a certain reading spot. Sometimes it was just one corner of the couch, but I really prefer a good reading chair. When I moved down to California and finally got a bed in my place, I realized that I would also need a good reading chair. Now that it's here I can really get down to the business of reading the million pages I have assigned this quarter. Hooray for graduate school!
PS This is the first picture I've posted on my blog. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it awesome.
6 comments:
That is a nice chair. Where did you get it? It looks kind of like some I've seen at Ikea.
Right you are, my friend. It's from the IKEA.
Since you didn't post "On the big day" as I'd hoped to read, I did - ha!
http://enerpacsays.blogspot.com/
didn't you just get engaged...I don't mind reading about "reading on a reading chair," but didn't you just get ENGAGED!?!?!?!
Um, yeah... Didn't you just get engaged? Less chair, more dish!
Love the chair, love the hair, and love that you posted a picture!
I don't love the fact that you haven't blogged about getting engaged...I want details Geddes!
Post a Comment