Meet the newest member of our family here!

Friday, August 7, 2009

On seven random things about me

So, I've never done one of these before, partly because they're usually so long and partly because no one I really know has ever tagged me. My sister-in-law, who I adore, tagged me for this one.

Seven "Random" Things About Me
(I put the word random in quotes because the majority of the times I hear that word, it's not used correctly, and that kind of bothers me. I still do it though. But, that's not one of the seven things.)
1. I could spend hours in Banana Republic. I don't always buy things there, but I still like to go in and just look.
2. According to Blake, I play racquetball like a maniac, no mercy. If you ever play with me, be sure to wear goggles. I hit someone with the ball almost every time I play.
3. Paella is one of my favorite foods. You wanna try some? I'll make it for you!
4. I like rollerblading, but I'm afraid of too much speed going downhill.
5. Once we've saved up enough money, I want to get a breast reduction. That's probably TMI, but I have serious TMB.
6. I don't like Guatemala. I have friends who are in love with the country and do humanitarian work there and what not. I don't get what the big deal is. I've been there twice and have no desire to go again.
7. I crave praise, and I'm not embarrassed about it.

3 comments:

Blake said...

TMB! I'm seriously rolling on the floor laughing.
I really think one of the 7 things should be how you're the funniest person I know ;)
Also, by way of disclosure - I still have a picture of the racquetball welt from when we were dating. And I too am afraid of too much speed downhill (mostly the fear of 'eating it' while going that fast).

Kim and Layne said...

What's Paella? And, maybe you should wait til you have all your babies to do anything with the boobs...cause then you could get a reduction and lift at the same time (isn't it routine to do a lift when doing a reduction anyway? I think so). Boobs!

LyndiLou said...

Oh you're so great! :) I love you and I'll dish you out some praise whenever you want it! ;) Oh and I probably use the word random wrong... sooo don't hate me forever!

TMB. Oh The Becca! :P