With classmates/coworkers Crystal and Wendy, two of the best friends I'll ever have.
Classic.
Baby Bonnie is so happy!
Except when Mom and Dad kiss. That's gross.
(My mom and Blake's parents came all the way from Utah for graduation. Somehow I can't find the pictures of them. We got a new computer, and I don't know where the files are. Blake shoots all the pics in "camera raw" and then does fancy pants things with them in photoshop. So, maybe when he gets home we'll get some more graduation pics up. Realistically though, this might be all you get.)




2 comments:
I really am so happy for you, not to mention wicked proud of you too. That is such a huge accomplishment.
Yea for you! I'm so happy you had such a beautiful graduation day! You deserve it! I love the classic gross kissing picture! That's definitely a keeper. :)
Post a Comment