~She cried genuine tears about the idea of needing the throw away Carvey the Pumpkin. We got Carvey at a pumpkin patch the first week of October. Daddy assured her she could still play with him for a few days but was trying to prepare her because Carvey is getting some soft spots. Through her tears she says, "Maybe at Christmas we can make a snow Carvey and play with him."
~I walked by the baby's crib yesterday and saw a stuffed animal all tucked in for a nap. When I asked my daughter if she had done this, she got very excited and smiled.
~She likes negotiating deals. We make deals for taking a bath and going to bed and eating her dinner. I think it's adorable and delightful that she works for what she wants.
~She loved helping to get ready for the baby party this weekend. She did a great job filling treat bags and showing people how to play our game and making sure everyone had water and juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment