Meet the newest member of our family here!

Friday, July 17, 2009

On being home

I'm home this weekend, and it feels great. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I knew I would be coming home. Last night I slept so well in my own bed with my husband next to me. I went to the store and baked and have plans for making dinner today. I can't wait until we can live together again soon.

Because I know at least one person will ask, here's a house update: no offers yet, but we've lowered the price and have seen activity pick up a ton. This last week we've had 3 people come back for second or third showings. We could have an offer any day. I'll have August and most of September off from classes, so I'll be able to come home then. I'm hoping and praying that when I go back to California for Fall quarter Blake will be with me. Hopefully.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

I'm just reading this because I've been gone... but I'm sooo glad you got to come back for a while and am excited to hear that you'll be back in a little while! :) I love you and know that things are going to work out wonderfully for you! You're great! Love you lots!