I mentioned a few weeks ago how much I like rodeos and especially mutton bustin. I first heard about it in college from a roommate who was from Green River, Utah. She talked about it like it was a normal part of everyone's childhood. I was so confused, and she couldn't wrap her brain around the fact that I had no idea what she was talking about. I only had to see it once to become a lifelong fan.
Blake shared this video with me today. It made me laugh out loud in the library. (I probably should have known better than to play it in the library, even with my headphones in.) Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkqMHFHd2qY
1 comment:
That's one little girl on one big sheep! Wow. I don't know anything about anything rodeo-ish. I'm glad you enjoyed it sooo much... I think my favorite part was the "Queen" song at the end! ;)
Post a Comment