Meet the newest member of our family here!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Years Goals: Revised

We're now 2 months in to the new year. My first couple goals are going great. I passed my first licensing test; one more to go. I've been writing weekly; that's been good. I didn't quite get through my book for February, but I'm still reading more than I was in 2013, so this is also a win. My last goal was about work. I'm scrapping that goal and changing it. Quite a lot has changed at work in the last 6 weeks. I had support from the executive director on many of the changes I was trying to implement. He's pulled his support and told me we have to go back to the way things were. I see that my previous goal is not possible. My new goal is to not be working there when 2015 comes.

No comments: