Meet the newest member of our family here!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

On pregnancy dreams

I have been having fantastically entertaining dreams lately. Here is a sampling of the highlights:

  • I was on a True-Life Adventure with extended family. My uncle was together with this guy and we were staying at their cabin on a lake for the weekend. We were all so happy for them and they seemed so happy.
  • My daughter was in a tank at the zoo, discovering the animals. It all seemed so normal and good until this giant sea turtle tried to hold her under the water. She handled it like a champ though and got herself free before I had to go into the water to rescue her.
  • My work offered to pay me more money for working fewer hours.
  • We were in the sauna at Milton's house in our clothes. It became increasingly sweaty and uncomfortable, but the food was delicious.
  • I've had a couple sexy dreams too, but I'll forgo the details on those.
Why can't I experience this symptom/side effect all the time?

1 comment:

Kim and Layne said...

Well...Congratulations! I am glad you are having fantastic dreams!