We had an awesome weekend! I stayed home from work sick on Friday and spent lots of time in my bed and taking naps and watching ridiculous daytime TV. In my day at home I was also successful in selling our dining table and chairs on Craigslist. After my awesome husband came home from work we went out to pick up some things at the Walmart and discovered an awesome new restaurant/drive-in/dive. We'd noticed this place on 13th and about 60th South called Woody's a few weeks ago and finally tried it out on Friday. It was so delicious! We both got double cheese burgers that were the epitome of greasy spoon goodness. We're so excited about it that we're thinking about going back there tonight.
Saturday night we went to the family hearts tournament and ate some more delicious food. After we went to hang out with Patti and Alan who were in town for the weekend. Pat and I subjected our husbands to old home movies. It was actually really fun. We were super cute kids! There were a few moments that made me a little sad (I was actually a pretty sad little three year old), but overall it was a great night.
Blake and I didn't have much to do on Sunday except go to church. We slept in. We played Parcheesi and Battle of the Sexes and Rockband. We took a nap together. We cooked. We read my Sunday School lesson for this week. We were both in good moods and had so much fun. We were giggly and silly and fun. We're looking forward to our vacation this month so we can have a string of days like these.
2 comments:
You sound SO HAPPY which makes me SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
I am very happy you have finally discovered the wonderment that is Woody's. That is the hot spot for Cottonwood Highschoolites. I love that place. Seriously so good!
Post a Comment