I've recently discovered my new favorite website. It might just be as funny as Cake Wrecks; it's called My Life is Average. Anyone can post a couple sentences about what's happening in his/her life. Here's a sampling of my favorites from today:
Today, while walking around downtown, I saw a sign that said 'No Standing'. I stood under it. I got 6 high-fives, and a thumbs up from a police officer. MLIA
Today, my parents made me put a flashlight in my car because they didn't think the lightsaber in my trunk would help in a time of need. What fools. MLIA
Today after picking up my really expensive summer reading books, we drove past a Blockbuster. I had this great idea that they should invent places like Blockbuster where you can rent books. Then we drove past a library. MLIA
Today, my girlfriend and I just finished moving into our big new house that my grandparents gave us.There was one room left that we couldn't find a use for. We filled it with pillows and foam swords for forts. I'm going to get an engagement ring tomorrow. MLIA
Yesterday, I fell and a rock cut my arm. Today I looked and saw that the cut is in the shape of a heart. I felt like the rock was trying to apologise for hurting me, so I forgave it. MLIA
Today, my dad ran inside the house yelling my name. Alarmed, I asked what the problem was. He said the ice cream truck was coming and he couldn't find his wallet. He made me lend him a dollar. MLIA
Today, my dad found a gecko in my house. He then said to it "If you could make it past my two dogs and into my house, I'll let you live. You can kill all the bugs in my house, my little gecko bodyguard." I love my dad. MLIA
A few days ago, a friend and I discovered a new door at work. She exclaimed "WOAH it's like a secret portal to the next room." Then we realized that's what all doors are. MLIA
3 comments:
love it!
Oh man... I'm laughing... my Mom's laughing. That's some good stuff! I'm going to have to keep an eye on that Blog-O-Goodness!!! Thanks The Becca!!!
that was awesome-I'm adding that site to my favorites!
Post a Comment