I know I've shared this site before, but Cake Wrecks is so awesome. The Veteran's Day post made me laugh out loud. Since Blake's not at home to share it with right now, I will share it with my blog reading friends.
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/11/amercian-way.html
Why three posts in one day, you ask? That's unheard of for me! Well, I will tell you. I'm supposed to be working on a paper right now, one that is due tomorrow that I have not started writing yet. I could call it procrastination, but I prefer to think of this as part of my pre-writing process.
3 comments:
did you see the sesame street cakes? i can't remember if they were last week or this week - but they were AWESOME!
I have SOOO been following that blog because of you my dear!!! I randomly start busting a gut sometimes and everyone is looking at me like "What?!?" and then I just show the "wreck" and they get it!!! :) Thanks for bringing this messed-up bit of awesome into my world! :)
I like your logo! What a talented artistic husband you have. I like, I like. I haven't seen that cakewrecks blog before. Pretty good, I must admit!
Post a Comment