This is from my good friend Launi. I only wish I had time to make these before Thanksgiving, maybe next year. I know they wouldn't take much time, but I'm swimming in research papers right now. And Blake's parents are visiting this weekend. And we're speaking in church on Sunday (oh yay! Another research paper-type thing to do). I hardly have time to post a fun link on my blog. ;) But this one was worth it.
http://www.graciousrain.com/2009/11/18/personal-pilgrim-placecards/

2 comments:
I love you sweetie-face. You did excellent hosting my parents and excellent speaking in church! And I'm pretty sure you did excellent on your research paper. And even if you didn't, I would still love you every bit as much as I do right now.
You're my world. And I'm so happy to be your husband.
-Blake
Ohhh Becca... I love that you love these!!! *:D* Thanks for re-posting it, that will make my Mom smile!
Oh... and I love that Blake loves you so much. I always feel like I'm interrupting when I read his sweet comments to you... but it makes me happy too. Sooo... I'll just butt out now! ;) Love you!
Post a Comment