Meet the newest member of our family here!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

On my own logo/monogram


I've been absent from my blog for a while, because I've been pouting.  I might explain more about that in another post.  But now I'm back and have something I'm really excited about sharing.

Blake made me a logo!  This Friday there is a placement fair happening at school.  I will have the opportunity to meet and interview with different mental health clinics in the area for a trainee position next year.  I am very excited about this and also quite confident that I am awesome and will get placement with ease.  (I'm so arrogant! ;) Why are you people friends with me?)

In preparation for all that, I'm reworking my resume.  I asked Blake if he'd help me with the design, and he offered to make me a logo as well.  We sat down last night and worked it out.  It's pretty fun for me to watch him work and see what he can do. So . . . here it is.





What do you think?

6 comments:

shelley said...

Can't see it! But I'm sure its amazing! There are great perks being married to graphic designers, eh?

Caprene said...

um, so you don't have a logo?

Becca said...

It's there now, guys. The blogger wasn't uploading photos for a minute there. However, it did kind of turn into an emperor's-new-pants kind of experiment, which was fun.

Star said...

I LOVE IT!

LyndiLou said...

Ha ha ha... you are too funny! :) I love that you are sooo confident! I'm hoping things work just the way you plan... sooo there doesn't have to be more pouting (why were you pouting?!?). I miss you!

At first... I saw an "N" instead of the "W" but that's probably because I eat too many Skittles!!! It's fun to see "Williams" at the end of your name! I like it!

KimJo said...

Luff it! And, Lyndi, you can never eat too many Skittles.

I miss Becca. Can Blakey makey a logo(y) out of that?