Meet the newest member of our family here!

Friday, February 3, 2012

My laptop died several months ago. Blake's been using our computer to look for work, redesign his website, and catch up on his nerdery. I am working now. Hence, I have been absent from the blogs for a while. Bonnie's blog has been especially neglected. Sorry to anyone who wants to see more regular updates from her, i.e. grandmas. I've just got a few minutes before I've got to run this morning, and I've got a Bonnie at my knee whining for attention. So, in bullet point fashion, here's an update of my thoughts as of late.

  • We don't have many friends. Mostly I'm okay with this; I like spending time with Blake and Bonnie.
  • Bonnie's getting closer to walking every day. She's going out of town in a few weeks, and I'm worried she's going to take her first steps without me. No, no, no, no, no!
  • I really like working with recovering addicts, who knew?
  • I'm getting all this feedback at work that people see me as a calm person. Really? I must be missing something.
  • I toy with the idea of getting a tattoo or maybe a nose piercing. I probably never will, but I like thinking about it.
  • I wear a bikini. I need a new one. I want to spend time outside, at the beach or by the pool, but then I get afraid of the skin cancer. Tanning is just not for me.
  • Maybe we should move to a trailer in the desert.
  • I want to do a mud run. There's one near Santa Clarita in April. Any takers?
  • I'm more self-centered than I like to admit.
  • We really need to get our house clean.
  • I want it all and I want it right now.
  • I think my baby is the most adorable I've ever seen. I don't expect everyone else to think this.
  • Blake says really funny things when he's tired. "Why don't they have a swiss cheese barn?" "Jalapenos and fishsticks!" "I want to snuggle my wife. I don't want to snuggle gummy bears."
  • We got stopped at a DUI checkpoint last weekend, when Blake was really tired (don't worry, I was driving). The first thing the officer said was, "what's wrong with him?
That is all. Bonnie needs her breakfast. 

1 comment:

shelley said...

.....why a trailer in the desert?