I get all passionate about the things that I'm learning in my classes. Even though I want to, I usually don't post them on my blog, because I figure most of you wouldn't be that interested in how to run a good therapy group, or what I'm learning about kids and play therapy, or my opinion on antidepressant medications. Am I right?
I'm thinking about starting a new blog where I can write about all those things and not bore my friends and family who read this blog. What are your thoughts on this idea?
5 comments:
I used to have multiple blogs for the same reason: (I had a technical blog for the nerd stuff) but I eventually combined all my blogs into one because having multiple was confusing to people. But now that it is all combined, I get a few complaints that no one understand all the technical stuff I write.
I'd be fine reading that stuff. It's your blog, you're supposed to be allowed to put whatever you want on it! Those who don't want to read those can just skip those entries.
I love to stalk you... sooo I'll read all your posts on all your blogs! :) I love to hear about what you're learning and how you're becoming a genius in all thing smart... so post it anywhere you want! Just tell me where!
I'll read whatever you write wherever you write it!
loralee
As long as I can read them, I don't mind clicking various places to read your thoughts. I do want to hear about the fallacy of thinking we should be able to get over things. (That wasn't me voting, I would but I can't figure out how to vote :() Also curious about the "play therapy" you speak of...
Post a Comment