Meet the newest member of our family here!

Monday, November 16, 2009

On cuteness

I admit it: I'm guilty of loving the cuteness craze. Still, this article was a fun read.

December 2009: Jim Windolf on Cuteness Entertainment & Culture: vanityfair.com

3 comments:

David said...

And let us not forget the fact that one of my FAVORITE books of ALL TIME is given a nod here. Never Let Me Go is freaking phenom. READ IT!!

Mariah Nielsen said...

He is going to the Ukraine Donetsk mission. And has been in the MTC for over a month now. You probably knew all the updates at the MTC. I am a little behind in my information! That is cool they do the chat on mormon.org. I bet they are more in their comfort zone in an online chat room than on the phone. Very smart thinking. Whoever is leading this Church must be very intelligent! :)

LyndiLou said...

Pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing... I don't know that I ever would have found that article otherwise! :)